Daon Enrollment Manager (DEM) is a configurable enterprise software product which constructs an enrollment business process around strong identity capture or enrollment applications. When the enrollment process requires multiple steps or multiple roles, DEM instantiates and orchestrates the business process including all points when user intervention is required. Daon Enrollment Manager eliminates the cost of integrating and developing a custom solution for enrollment process management using generic tools with a commercial grade software product that is highly configurable to fit the specific business use.
Daon Enrollment Manager 3.1 Datasheet
- Portal Technology Standards-based architecture on portal technology provides consistent user interface and unprecedented flexibility.
- Standard Features Implementation and ownership costs are greatly reduced using pre-built, pre-integrated, standard applications supplied with DEM.
- Pre-Integrated Designed and integrated to work with Daon products such as DaonEngine reduces integration costs.
- Workflow Highly configurable workflow can be easily adapted to any enrollment capture process.
- Developer support Extensive documentation and references available when it is necessary to alter the out-of-box applications.