DaonEnroll is a highly configurable COTS software application to rapidly create encounter applications. An encounter application may be needed in an identity management system anytime an individual is interacting with the system (e.g., enrollment, verification and screening). DaonEnroll meets customer requirements by enabling a host of common processes and services to be quickly configured into the specific types of encounter applications needed for their identity management system. DaonEnroll eliminates the cost of building and maintaining custom point solutions by providing a common platform and commercial grade software product.
- Reduced Costs Reduce development and ownership costs using a COTS-based flexible platform that eliminates the need to build a system from scratch
- Reduced Risk Leverage decades of experience using a platform that has proven itself in real-world problems
- Increased Compliance All of the relevant industry standards and best practices implemented out of the box to ensure the highest quality identity capture
- Standard Features Implemented with an industry proven, flexible application that delivers the most requested features of a capture application out of the box. Reduces both implementation costs and ownership costs. Time is spent configuring, not developing.
- Pre-Integrated Designed and integrated to work with Daon products such as DaonEngine. Reduces integration costs.
- Highly Configurable Designed such that nearly every aspect of the application can be changed to completely adapt to a particular business need.
- Portable Architecture enables DaonEnroll to be installed and operate fully on a variety of form factors from workstations, to kiosks, and environment -hardened computers.
- Intuitive User Interface Easy to use interface developed following user interface best practices allows DaonEnroll to be used by persons with a wide range of computer skills.
DaonEnroll Data Sheet