DaonEngine is a scalable and flexible identity services platform, a core component of any enterprise human identity management solution for organizations that require strong identity assurance. As the authoritative identity source, DaonEngine delivers the functions of secure storage, searching, data transformation, match coordination and multi-biometric fusion through a truly service oriented architecture.
Building a solution on the DaonEngine platform eliminates the requirement to focus on backend identity functions which reduces the need for extensive biometric experience while providing a firm foundation for growth and expansion. DaonEngine is used in a variety of solutions including civil identification, border control, expedited traveler and enterprise credentialing systems.
- Increased Security-Strongly authenticating users with an industry proven, standards-based platform brings robust security to today’s business problems for border control, access control, credentialing and regulatory compliance
- Reduced Cost-Reduce development and ownership costs using a COTS-based flexible platform that eliminates the need to build a system from scratch
- Reduced Risk-Leverage decades of experience using a platform that has proven itself in real-world problems
- Vendor Flexible-Build on a platform that allows the right technology to be deployed at the right cost
- Flexible Searching and Matching infrastructure delivers a comprehensive range of identification and authentication features allowing any combination of factors to be used to search and match a human identity
- Policy-Based Management drives the operation and functioning of DaonEngine by defining the conditions for storage, searching, and matching of the human identity
- Enterprise Aware, DaonEngine functions are delivered through a service oriented architecture that easily integrates with business process management tools and systems management software
- The Security Architecture of DaonEngine protects identity data it contains or any identity data that is being sent to it or moving between its components using widely accepted standards-based technology